Surely you've heard about these magical foods with negative calories and quite justifiably wondered how it is possible to have negative calories.
This name is often misunderstood - simply, each food has a certain calorific value,however it is low. What gives the name negative calorie food is the fact that the calorific value of such food is so small, that our body uses more energy to digest it than to consume it.
If you need something to eat between meals, and you do not want to eat junk food,here are 18 healthy foods that will help you keep your line at the same time.
● Celery - 3 calories in a medium size piece
● Tomato - 22 calories in a tomato
● Carrot - 2 calories per 10 grams
● Broccoli - 49 calories in a medium size flower
● Grapefruit - 104 calories in a medium grapefruit
● Radishes - 1 calorie in 1 large piece
● Guava - 45 calories in a medium sized guava
● Raspberry - 0.5 in a raspberry
● Peach - 38 calories in a medium size peach
● Asparagus - 10 calories in one piece
● Cooked cabbage - 17 calories per 250 grams
● Tangerine - 37 calories in one
● Watermelon - 75 calories per piece
● Cooked green beans - 44 calories per 250 grams
● Cucumber - 45 calories in a medium-sized cucumber
● Pepperoni - 18 calories in one piece
● Cooked spinach - 7 calories in 250 grams
● Melon - 45 calories per piece