As Valentine's Day is nearing, who wouldn't love this compliment “you are a natural beauty, you don't need make-up”. Every woman loves to hear this. Though every woman in her own might takes precautions and treatments to look the best but seldom succeeds in it. Still many believe that this is inherited and once your skin is devastated, it is devastated for life. But, dear all! This is not true. You can achieve it with some discipline and dedication. In this write-up, we will describe, how you can achieve this.
Cleansing is extremely important. We are prone to a lot of pollutants and need to do it all naturally so that there is no build up of chemicals on our skin. Some options of natural cleansers include chickpea flour, curd or buttermilk, mashed fruit and vegetables, baking soda and clay. Here is how you can use one of these, clay:
Clay: it is an amazing natural cleanser. It drains out the toxins and clams down inflammation. Just use the type of clay that suits your skin type.
- Dry skin: red clay
- Sensitive skin: white clay, red clay
- Oily skin: Moroccan clay, green clay, bentonite clay, Fuller's Earth
- Dull, tries or devitalized skin: pink clay.
Fruits can make the best facial pack. Your natural skincare for the Valentine's Day should include face packs made with whole fruits. But not all fruit acids are good for every skin type, so, please do perform a small patch test before applying. Here are a few examples we have gathered for you.
- Oily skin: tomato
- Dry skin: Cucumber
- Acne prone skin: Grape
- For glowing skin: papaya
- Dull skin: Strawberry
- Tanned skin: Kiwi
- For toning the skin: Mixed fruit
Skincare with oils
Oils are the best gift of nature to all of us. They are hydrating, infection alleviating and super nourishing to make our skin glow. These oils include :
- Carrot seed oil: Skin rejuvenating, smoothens skin and lightens up the scars.
- Frankincense oil: promotes cell regeneration, reduces wrinkles, makes skin taut and fades scars. Good for dry skin.
- Geranium essential oil: enhances elasticity of the skin, reduces wrinkles and is good for blood circulation.
- Rose hip oil: Its hydrating properties make it one of the best skin moisturizing oil. The results can be seen instantly. It makes skin more elastic and boosts new cell formation.
Instant skin brightening solution....naturally
If you wish to have a brighter skin, then we have a few natural alternatives for it. Check them out here:
Yogurt: the lactic acid in it possesses bleaching properties.
- Marula oil: it is as good as any good skin brightening cream like revitol skin brightening cream
- Lemon: vitamin C encourages cell growth, wherein acidic content bleaches the skin
- Argan oil: high concentration of fatty acid and vitamin E lightens up the skin
- Olive oil: look for the label “first cold press” on the pack. This is a superb choice for dry skin.
Pick up the one that suffices your needs or you can also buy skin brightening creams with natural ingredients in it like revitol skin brightening cream.
Though it may sound cliché but eating healthy is of utmost importance. If you do not eat well, no other natural treatment is beneficial. So, include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet with antioxidants in them. These will take care of the free radicals generated by the body.
Dehydration is devastating
Keep your body hydrated. This will keep your skin soft and plump so that it looks beautiful. Add fresh fruit juices and herbal teas to enhance the effect.
These 6 natural alternatives will make your skin glow and will invite a lot of compliments at the Valentine party.