¾ cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
pinch black pepper
1 tin (440g) tin creamed sweetcorn
1-2 tbsp oil
2 tsp parsley or oregano (chopped)
1. Put flour, baking powder, pepper and
salt into a bowl.
2. Add egg and mix until you get a smooth mixture. If the mixture is thick add 2-3 tbsp pf milk to the mixture to thin it.
3. Stir in sweetcorn.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
5. Drop a tablespoon of the corn mixture into the pan.
6. Cook until it gets gold color and then turn it and cook the other side.
7. Serve it with a salad and with bread or potato.
Post a Comment