When your body is trying to tell you something, it shows it in very strange ways. Today's diets can easily lead to deficiencies of vitamins in the body, whether because you don't eat proper food or because of problems with digestion.
It does not mean you will get sick, but you can not deal with certain health problems because vitamins are very important for all biochemical reactions in the body.Here are five unusual warning signs that you have a lack of vitamins :
Cracks at the corners of the lips
● Missing : iron, zinc, vitamin B group, such as niacin( B3 ), riboflavin( B2 )and B12 .
● Solution: Eat more chicken and turkey meat ,tuna, eggs, swiss chard, peanuts and legumes. Vitamin C enhances the iron absorption so combine them with broccoli, kale, cauliflower and peppers.
Red irritation of the face skin,peeling skin and hair loss
● Missing : Biotin, known as a vitamin for hair.
● Solution: You need to eat hard boiled or scrambled eggs,salmon, avocado,mushrooms,cauliflower,soy,nuts,berries and bananas.
Red or white growths that look like acne
● Missing : Essential fatty acids and vitamins A and D.
● Solution: Increase your intake of healthy fats.Eat more nuts,such as almonds,walnuts and seeds.To increase the intake of vitamin A,eat more green vegetables,carrots and peppers.As for vitamin D,eat more dairy products or use supplements that contain this vitamin.
Tingling in hands,feet or other parts
● Missing : B group vitamins such as folic acid( B9 ),B6 and B12.
● Solution: In these these foods can help : Spinach,asparagus,beets,beans and eggs.
Muscle cramps in the form of pain
● Missing : Magnesium,calcium and potassium
● Solution: Eat more bananas,almonds,hazelnuts,apples,grapefruit ,broccoli,kale and spinach.